Several Federal agencies have offered employer guidance on return to work issues.
- The White House Corona virus task force is issued guidance for each state concerning reopening. That is located at http:\\whitehouse.gov/openingAmerica
- The CDC issued a simple to follow that decision tree. It is located here open: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/community/workplace-decision-tree.pdf
- The CDC has also issued industry-specific guidelines for daycare, schools and day camps, communities of faith, employers with the vulnerable employees, restaurants and bars, and mass transit operators. That guidance can be found here:https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/CDC-Business-Plans.pdf
- The US Department of Labor is issued extensive guidance on issues pertaining to Covid nineteen related paid emergency sick leave and emergency FMLA. That guidance area is located here: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic
- The EEOC has issued employer guidance on managing disabled workers: https://www.eeoc.gov/coronavirus
OSHA has issued guidance on preparing workplaces for Covid-19. https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pd
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment