Creenan & Baczkowski, PC is the premier law firm in this area due to its a tradition of excellence and talented team of professionals with extensive experience in the fields of Business Law, Estate PLanning and Administration, and Construction/ Real Estate. We also protect our clients when the time comes to fight for what is right in the courthouse.
We trace our heritage through Murrysville's preeminent practitioners Walter Baczkowski and Elizabeth Bailey, a longtime colleague of the esteemed James C. Tallant. Continuing the tradition of those three attorneys, the firm delivers cutting-edge legal services in a personal, small-town manner with the impact of large downtown-style firm. Our clients rely on our caring, compassionate wisdom and our ability to achieve strategic outcomes.
Here are just a few of the reasons to choose us to take care of your legal needs:
- Our law practice combines exceptional legal experience in several key practice areas.
- Our client-focused approach understands your objectives.
- Our estate planning, estate administration, trust and elder law practice serves clients in Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties from our offices in Murrysville and McKeesport.
- Our litigation practice serves individuals, businesses, and government agencies throughout Pennsylvania.
- Our disputes team focuses primarily on construction, contract, business and estate matters in the federal and state trial courts of Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties.
- Our business planning and counseling team serves as general counsel to small and medium sized businesses, from start up to complete legal services to large eight figure revenue entities.
- Peer recognized legal talent.
- Efficient delivery of legal services with leading technology, including secure data and client portals (or old-fashioned meetings).
- Each of our team members works hard each day to be the best at what they do.
Here are the biographies of our current team members: